Lisk Machine Learning (CURRENCY:LML) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. One Lisk Machine Learning token can now be purchased for about $0.0105 or 0.00000117 BTC on exchanges including BitBay and Cryptopia. Lisk Machine Learning has a market cap of $1.26 million and $311.00 worth of Lisk Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Lisk Machine Learning has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $290.06 or 0.03247772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.16 or 0.00203369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030341 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00131998 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Lisk Machine Learning Profile
Lisk Machine Learning’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 120,000,000 tokens. Lisk Machine Learning’s official website is www.gny.io/lisk. Lisk Machine Learning’s official Twitter account is @gny_io.
Buying and Selling Lisk Machine Learning
Lisk Machine Learning can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BitBay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk Machine Learning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk Machine Learning should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk Machine Learning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Machine Learning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.