QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 17th. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Hotbit. QuadrantProtocol has a total market cap of $376,816.00 and approximately $531,209.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Profile
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,025,330 tokens. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. The official website for QuadrantProtocol is www.quadrantprotocol.com. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol.
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.