Terra (CURRENCY:KRT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. In the last week, Terra has traded flat against the US dollar. One Terra coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Coinone, GDAC and Bittrex. Terra has a total market cap of $65,409.74 billion and $221,231.00 worth of Terra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Terra’s total supply is 76,004,104,811,384,400 coins. Terra’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. The official website for Terra is terra.money. Terra’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Terra
Terra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinone, Bittrex and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Terra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.