THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 17th. In the last week, THETA has traded up 13.6% against the US dollar. One THETA token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001216 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, DDEX, Fatbtc and Bithumb. THETA has a total market cap of $94.32 million and approximately $3.46 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00036812 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $514.25 or 0.05772430 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00026601 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00035145 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.39 or 0.00127866 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001329 BTC.
THETA is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. THETA’s official website is www.thetatoken.org. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Bithumb, Upbit, OKEx, Coinbit, IDEX, Binance, DDEX, Hotbit, Huobi, Gate.io and WazirX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.