Tolar (CURRENCY:TOL) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. In the last seven days, Tolar has traded up 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Tolar token can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and Bilaxy. Tolar has a total market cap of $881,952.00 and approximately $181,241.00 worth of Tolar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Tolar Token Profile
Tolar’s total supply is 887,389,431 tokens and its circulating supply is 252,099,723 tokens. Tolar’s official website is tolar.io. Tolar’s official Twitter account is @TolarHashNET and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tolar
Tolar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tolar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tolar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tolar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.