Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 18th. Apollon has a total market capitalization of $8,145.00 and $88.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Apollon has traded 35.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Apollon coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00052990 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 41.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Apollon is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollon’s official website is apollon.one.
Apollon Coin Trading
Apollon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.