Bezop (CURRENCY:BEZ) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Over the last seven days, Bezop has traded up 9.7% against the US dollar. One Bezop token can now be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Sistemkoin, TOPBTC and IDEX. Bezop has a total market cap of $199,287.00 and $403.00 worth of Bezop was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $262.96 or 0.03006879 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011427 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00198450 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00029701 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00127505 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Bezop’s launch date was November 17th, 2017. Bezop’s total supply is 89,267,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,685,931 tokens. Bezop’s official website is bezop.io. Bezop’s official Twitter account is @BezopNetwork. Bezop’s official message board is medium.com/@bezopnetwork. The Reddit community for Bezop is /r/bezop and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bezop Token Trading
Bezop can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, LATOKEN, CoinBene, Sistemkoin, IDEX, TOPBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezop directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezop should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bezop using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bezop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezop and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.