CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 17% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. CROAT has a total market cap of $71,892.00 and approximately $42.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CROAT has traded 1.7% lower against the dollar. One CROAT coin can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
CROAT Coin Profile
CROAT (CRYPTO:CROAT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 74,665,408 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CROAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.