Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded up 14.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Over the last seven days, Dystem has traded down 45.9% against the US dollar. Dystem has a total market cap of $2,278.00 and $72.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dystem coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006817 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005748 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 40.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
DTEM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 8,555,966 coins and its circulating supply is 6,410,512 coins. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio. The official website for Dystem is dystem.io.
Dystem Coin Trading
Dystem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dystem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.