eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 18th. eosDAC has a market cap of $1.72 million and $77,726.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eosDAC token can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, OTCBTC, Hotbit and ZB.COM. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC is a token. It was first traded on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Gate.io, Hotbit, DragonEX, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, OpenLedger DEX and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.