Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded down 26.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 19th. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $220,354.00 and $679.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Meta token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Over the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded down 49.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $262.96 or 0.03006879 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011427 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00198450 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00029701 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00127505 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta launched on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,726,571,297 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com.
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.