ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. In the last week, ICON has traded up 18.5% against the dollar. One ICON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001667 BTC on popular exchanges including OOOBTC, DragonEX, Rfinex and IDEX. ICON has a total market capitalization of $74.49 million and approximately $4.29 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $260.98 or 0.03017232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00197435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016308 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00030320 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00127942 BTC.
ICON (CRYPTO:ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 516,486,634 coins. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, ABCC, DragonEX, OOOBTC, COSS, Bitbns, HitBTC, Upbit, Huobi, Gate.io, Rfinex, Hotbit, CoinTiger, Bithumb, Binance, IDEX and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.