Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded down 9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for $0.61 or 0.00007091 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Bitbns and CoinExchange. Komodo has a market cap of $72.47 million and $2.92 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Komodo has traded up 16.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.78 or 0.00585972 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.47 or 0.00120798 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00129397 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002285 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 37.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Komodo Coin Profile
Komodo (CRYPTO:KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 117,952,229 coins. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Komodo is komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange, HitBTC, BarterDEX, Binance, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.