Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 19th. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for $0.92 or 0.00010542 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, HitBTC and BiteBTC. During the last week, Lunyr has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. Lunyr has a market capitalization of $2.11 million and $3.73 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.04 or 0.03013278 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.14 or 0.00198594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00029966 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00127813 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr launched on March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com.
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, Bittrex, BiteBTC, YoBit, Binance, Huobi, BigONE, Liqui and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.