StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last seven days, StableUSD has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar. StableUSD has a market capitalization of $715,415.00 and $10.85 million worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One StableUSD token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00011436 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $260.04 or 0.03013278 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.14 or 0.00198594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00029966 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00127813 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
StableUSD Token Profile
StableUSD’s total supply is 715,611 tokens. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io. StableUSD’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StableUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.