sUSD (CURRENCY:SUSD) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. sUSD has a total market capitalization of $6.44 million and $11,615.00 worth of sUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One sUSD token can currently be bought for approximately $0.96 or 0.00011090 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin and Cryptology. During the last week, sUSD has traded down 2.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $265.46 or 0.03063505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011540 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.22 or 0.00198725 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00030224 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00127737 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
sUSD Token Profile
sUSD’s total supply is 6,715,423 tokens. The official message board for sUSD is blog.havven.io. The Reddit community for sUSD is /r/synthetix_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. sUSD’s official website is www.synthetix.io. sUSD’s official Twitter account is @synthetix_io.
Buying and Selling sUSD
sUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptology and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as sUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade sUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy sUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for sUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for sUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.