UNICORN Token (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 19th. One UNICORN Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Hoo. UNICORN Token has a market capitalization of $389,218.00 and approximately $14,665.00 worth of UNICORN Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, UNICORN Token has traded up 22.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000387 BTC.
About UNICORN Token
UNICORN Token (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 7th, 2017. UNICORN Token’s total supply is 9,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 106,912,509 tokens. The official website for UNICORN Token is unicorn.cm. UNICORN Token’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI.
UNICORN Token Token Trading
UNICORN Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hoo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNICORN Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UNICORN Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UNICORN Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UNICORN Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNICORN Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.