Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded up 29.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 20th. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 144.3% higher against the US dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a market cap of $72,492.00 and approximately $105.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009799 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 28,255,046 coins. Advanced Technology Coin’s official website is arcticcoin.org. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.