Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 20th. Amon has a market cap of $617,272.00 and approximately $1,593.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Amon token can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. In the last seven days, Amon has traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $304.34 or 0.03510470 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011550 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00199818 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030531 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.24 or 0.00129679 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Amon Token Profile
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 585,032,044 tokens. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.