Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Caspian token can now be purchased for $0.0079 or 0.00000091 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and KuCoin. Caspian has a market capitalization of $3.54 million and $180,314.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Caspian has traded up 2.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00036036 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $465.65 or 0.05413596 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00025768 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00034012 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00127676 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001274 BTC.
Caspian is a token. It launched on May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 449,036,296 tokens. Caspian’s official website is caspian.tech. The official message board for Caspian is t.me/Caspian_Tech. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech.
Caspian Token Trading
Caspian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and KuCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Caspian should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.