Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 40% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 19th. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $12,454.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Galactrum has traded 94.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.41 or 0.01170528 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00052990 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00035989 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00217056 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006852 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00073628 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Galactrum (ORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.