Nebula AI (CURRENCY:NBAI) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. Nebula AI has a total market cap of $654,857.00 and $215.00 worth of Nebula AI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nebula AI token can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDEX and DDEX. During the last seven days, Nebula AI has traded up 25.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00036014 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $495.13 or 0.05715537 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026199 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00033907 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00128779 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001292 BTC.
Nebula AI Profile
Nebula AI is a token. It launched on April 2nd, 2018. Nebula AI’s total supply is 4,882,029,964 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,254,943,205 tokens. Nebula AI’s official website is www.nebula-ai.com. Nebula AI’s official Twitter account is @nebula_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nebula AI Token Trading
Nebula AI can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebula AI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebula AI should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nebula AI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebula AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebula AI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.