Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. Nucleus Vision has a total market cap of $4.55 million and approximately $270,082.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nucleus Vision token can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Koinex, CoinBene and Ethfinex. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded down 10.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00036014 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $495.13 or 0.05715537 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026199 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00033907 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00128779 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001292 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
Nucleus Vision is a token. It was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,347,501,768 tokens. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDEX, Bittrex, BITBOX, Bitrue, Koinex, Bitbns, Upbit, Binance, Zebpay, WazirX, Huobi and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.