RealChain (CURRENCY:RCT) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. RealChain has a market cap of $139,792.00 and approximately $17,501.00 worth of RealChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, RealChain has traded up 19.5% against the US dollar. One RealChain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including DigiFinex, OKEx and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00035877 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $497.48 or 0.05742329 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026169 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034120 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00127622 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001287 BTC.
RealChain Token Profile
RealChain (CRYPTO:RCT) is a token. It was first traded on July 3rd, 2018. RealChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 490,344,528 tokens. The official website for RealChain is rcfund.org. RealChain’s official Twitter account is @RealChainFund.
RealChain Token Trading
RealChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CoinBene and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RealChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RealChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.