Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 20th. Status has a market capitalization of $34.91 million and $13.47 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000117 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, Livecoin, Ovis and DragonEX. During the last seven days, Status has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $286.87 or 0.03334345 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00197763 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029936 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00127890 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status launched on June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official website is status.im.
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Upbit, ZB.COM, DEx.top, Gatecoin, Livecoin, Neraex, Kyber Network, CoinTiger, IDCM, Huobi, Koinex, DDEX, Radar Relay, OKEx, Bancor Network, Binance, ChaoEX, OTCBTC, Liqui, Gate.io, Kucoin, DragonEX, Bithumb, HitBTC, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, GOPAX, Ovis, IDEX, ABCC, Poloniex, Tidex, TOPBTC, Bittrex, Cobinhood, OOOBTC and IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.