Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 19th. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can now be bought for about $8,738.30 or 1.00583583 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX. During the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a total market cap of $5.26 million and $452,403.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00052676 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00073195 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00044145 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 48% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 52.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Profile
WBTC is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 29th, 2017. Wrapped Bitcoin’s total supply is 602 tokens. The official website for Wrapped Bitcoin is wbtc.network. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Trading
Wrapped Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.