ZumCoin (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One ZumCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, ZumCoin has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. ZumCoin has a market cap of $857,859.00 and $13.00 worth of ZumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ZumCoin Coin Profile
ZumCoin (CRYPTO:ZUM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling ZumCoin
ZumCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZumCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZumCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZumCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.