Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $4.37 million and approximately $689,049.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for about $0.99 or 0.00011399 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $318.27 or 0.03678799 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011564 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.73 or 0.00204980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030853 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00128344 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official website is genesis.vision. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Ovis, IDEX, Hotbit, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.