Privatix (CURRENCY:PRIX) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 22nd. Over the last seven days, Privatix has traded up 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Privatix token can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, COSS and YoBit. Privatix has a total market cap of $294,228.00 and $2,256.00 worth of Privatix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $313.60 or 0.03621811 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011552 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00205106 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00030739 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00129568 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Privatix’s genesis date was September 1st, 2017. Privatix’s total supply is 1,275,455 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,096,900 tokens. Privatix’s official Twitter account is @Privatix1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Privatix’s official website is privatix.io. Privatix’s official message board is medium.com/privatix. The Reddit community for Privatix is /r/privatix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Privatix
Privatix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, COSS and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Privatix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Privatix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Privatix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Privatix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Privatix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.