GravityCoin (CURRENCY:GXX) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last seven days, GravityCoin has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. GravityCoin has a market cap of $84,052.00 and approximately $3,689.00 worth of GravityCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GravityCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0267 or 0.00000311 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $289.25 or 0.03355647 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00202324 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029770 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00127409 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
GravityCoin’s total supply is 3,144,043 coins. GravityCoin’s official Twitter account is @GravityCoin_GXX. The official website for GravityCoin is www.gravitycoin.io. GravityCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@gravitycoin. The Reddit community for GravityCoin is /r/GravityCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GravityCoin Coin Trading
GravityCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GravityCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GravityCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GravityCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GravityCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GravityCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.