Datarius Credit (CURRENCY:DTRC) traded down 12.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. Datarius Credit has a total market cap of $24,371.00 and $387.00 worth of Datarius Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datarius Credit token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Bancor Network and IDEX. During the last seven days, Datarius Credit has traded down 1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $260.48 or 0.03095039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00203333 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00029277 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00125920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Datarius Credit Profile
Datarius Credit launched on November 28th, 2017. Datarius Credit’s total supply is 239,992,867 tokens and its circulating supply is 127,756,071 tokens. Datarius Credit’s official website is datarius.io. Datarius Credit’s official message board is medium.com/@datariuscryptobank. Datarius Credit’s official Twitter account is @Datariuscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Datarius Credit Token Trading
Datarius Credit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datarius Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datarius Credit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datarius Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datarius Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datarius Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.