Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. One Hashgard token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX. Hashgard has a total market capitalization of $1.74 million and $1.15 million worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $260.48 or 0.03095039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00203333 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00029277 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00125920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Hashgard’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 66,165,991,224 tokens. The official website for Hashgard is www.hashgard.io. The Reddit community for Hashgard is /r/Hashgard/. Hashgard’s official message board is medium.com/@hashgard. Hashgard’s official Twitter account is @Hashgard_off and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.