SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded 52.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 26th. SONO has a market cap of $12,075.00 and $330.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SONO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, SONO has traded up 567.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.73 or 0.01338879 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00051737 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029306 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.26 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006878 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00072771 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
SONO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 2,084,823 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
SONO Coin Trading
SONO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SONO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.