DigitalBits (CURRENCY:XDB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 27th. DigitalBits has a total market capitalization of $3.04 million and approximately $89,993.00 worth of DigitalBits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigitalBits token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0158 or 0.00000174 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bilaxy and IDEX. During the last week, DigitalBits has traded down 2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.93 or 0.01289012 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00027441 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000082 BTC.
DigitalBits Token Profile
DigitalBits is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2015. DigitalBits’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 192,477,560 tokens. The official message board for DigitalBits is medium.com/digitalbitsorg. The Reddit community for DigitalBits is /r/DigitalBitsOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DigitalBits is www.digitalbits.io. DigitalBits’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DigitalBits
DigitalBits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalBits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalBits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalBits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.