Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Genaro Network token can now be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, CoinMex, Gate.io and Allcoin. Over the last week, Genaro Network has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar. Genaro Network has a total market cap of $1.85 million and $383,672.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00035872 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $504.10 or 0.05605203 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00026624 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.66 or 0.00129602 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00018191 BTC.
- Tap (XTP) traded 32.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00033292 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002618 BTC.
Genaro Network Token Profile
Genaro Network is a token. Its launch date was September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 257,498,004 tokens. The official website for Genaro Network is genaro.network. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Genaro Network is medium.com/genaro-network. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Genaro Network Token Trading
Genaro Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CoinMex, Bibox, BigONE, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Allcoin, Huobi and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genaro Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genaro Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genaro Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.