Stakenet (CURRENCY:XSN) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 27th. In the last seven days, Stakenet has traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar. Stakenet has a total market cap of $6.09 million and $1.59 million worth of Stakenet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stakenet coin can now be bought for $0.0652 or 0.00000717 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and Sistemkoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $115.93 or 0.01289012 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00027441 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009637 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Stakenet Coin Profile
Stakenet is a TPoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2016. Stakenet’s total supply is 103,312,243 coins and its circulating supply is 93,454,291 coins. The official message board for Stakenet is medium.com/stakenet. The official website for Stakenet is stakenet.io. Stakenet’s official Twitter account is @xsnofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stakenet is /r/StakeNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stakenet Coin Trading
Stakenet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakenet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stakenet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stakenet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stakenet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakenet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.