Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 31.7% higher against the dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00004406 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Coinnest, Cryptopia and Binance. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $78.94 million and $16.49 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $361.97 or 0.03507473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.25 or 0.00254319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00041789 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00160281 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
Kyber Network’s total supply is 211,681,844 tokens and its circulating supply is 173,590,295 tokens. The Reddit community for Kyber Network is /r/kybernetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kyber Network’s official Twitter account is @kybernetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Kyber Network’s official website is kyber.network.
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, COSS, Neraex, Bithumb, Poloniex, OKEx, AirSwap, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Mercatox, Livecoin, Coinnest, GOPAX, Kyber Network, DEx.top, Binance, Zebpay, Coinone, Tidex, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Kucoin, DragonEX, ABCC, Gate.io, CPDAX, Liqui, IDEX and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.