Sentinel Chain (CURRENCY:SENC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Sentinel Chain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, IDEX, Gate.io and CoinBene. Sentinel Chain has a market cap of $343,789.00 and $4,496.00 worth of Sentinel Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Sentinel Chain has traded up 12.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.56 or 0.03485349 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.58 or 0.00249373 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00039050 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00149792 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Sentinel Chain Profile
Sentinel Chain was first traded on January 21st, 2018. Sentinel Chain’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,269,666 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentinel Chain is /r/sentinelchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sentinel Chain’s official Twitter account is @sentinelchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentinel Chain’s official website is www.sentinel-chain.org. The official message board for Sentinel Chain is www.medium.com/sentinelchain.
Buying and Selling Sentinel Chain
Sentinel Chain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, COSS and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.