View (CURRENCY:VIEW) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One View token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and IDEX. View has a market cap of $180,832.00 and approximately $257.00 worth of View was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, View has traded up 5.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003243 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $360.68 or 0.03490889 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.38 or 0.00255300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00042051 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.37 or 0.00158431 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC.
View Token Profile
View was first traded on September 7th, 2017. View’s total supply is 41,984,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,088,298 tokens. View’s official Twitter account is @OfficialViewly and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for View is view.ly. The Reddit community for View is /r/viewly and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. View’s official message board is blog.view.ly.
View Token Trading
View can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as View directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire View should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase View using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for View Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for View and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.