Azbit (CURRENCY:AZ) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. During the last seven days, Azbit has traded down 9.9% against the dollar. One Azbit token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Hotbit and BW.com. Azbit has a market capitalization of $996,301.00 and $36,135.00 worth of Azbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048383 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $641.63 or 0.06241878 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00062055 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00159197 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024828 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001588 BTC.
Azbit is a token. It launched on May 31st, 2018. Azbit’s total supply is 126,772,048,272 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,216,492,717 tokens. The official message board for Azbit is medium.com/azbit-news. Azbit’s official Twitter account is @
Azbit Token Trading
Azbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BW.com and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.