Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Chromia has a total market capitalization of $3.30 million and $1.20 million worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chromia token can now be bought for approximately $0.0236 or 0.00000230 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Chromia has traded up 40% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003280 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.51 or 0.03480842 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009751 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00252404 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00042348 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.28 or 0.00158509 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Chromia Token Profile
Chromia’s total supply is 257,747,218 tokens and its circulating supply is 139,928,891 tokens. Chromia’s official website is chromia.com. Chromia’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Chromia
Chromia can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chromia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chromia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.