Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for $0.0123 or 0.00000119 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, GuldenTrader and Nocks. During the last week, Gulden has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar. Gulden has a market capitalization of $6.23 million and $26,988.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.27 or 0.00804222 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009518 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006731 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000821 BTC.
Gulden is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 505,785,087 coins. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, YoBit, GuldenTrader, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade and Nocks. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.