LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. During the last seven days, LikeCoin has traded 56.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. LikeCoin has a market capitalization of $2.96 million and approximately $146.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LikeCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048383 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $641.63 or 0.06241878 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00062055 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00159197 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024828 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001588 BTC.
LikeCoin Token Profile
LIKE is a token. Its genesis date was February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LikeCoin is like.co. LikeCoin’s official message board is medium.com/likecoin.
LikeCoin Token Trading
LikeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LikeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.