Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. In the last seven days, Mercury has traded 54.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Mercury token can now be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Mercury has a market cap of $411,152.00 and $12,185.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.77 or 0.03472654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00250108 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00042905 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00158027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
Mercury was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official website is www.darcr.us. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.