Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Noku token can currently be bought for $0.0559 or 0.00000544 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, Noku has traded 132.8% higher against the dollar. Noku has a total market cap of $1.33 million and approximately $638.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.70 or 0.03482513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00250604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00042681 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157776 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Noku was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Noku’s official website is www.noku.io.
Buying and Selling Noku
Noku can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Noku using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.