PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. During the last week, PotCoin has traded up 2.2% against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0159 or 0.00000155 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Tux Exchange and Trade By Trade. PotCoin has a market cap of $3.55 million and $12,997.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,269.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $281.55 or 0.02740541 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $485.32 or 0.04723925 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.01 or 0.00788490 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.54 or 0.00910510 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00115670 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009578 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00026736 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.95 or 0.00690578 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
PotCoin (POT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 223,288,111 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. PotCoin’s official message board is steemit.com/@potcoin. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.