Rakon (CURRENCY:RKN) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Rakon token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001413 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Rakon has traded up 27% against the U.S. dollar. Rakon has a market cap of $11.59 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Rakon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018219 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00099432 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008802 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Uptrennd (1UP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Rakon Token Profile
Rakon (RKN) is a token. It was first traded on April 15th, 2019. Rakon’s total supply is 285,714,286 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,000,857 tokens. The official message board for Rakon is medium.com/@rakontoken. Rakon’s official website is rkntoken.io. Rakon’s official Twitter account is @RakonRkn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rakon
Rakon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rakon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rakon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rakon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rakon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rakon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.