Vivid Coin (CURRENCY:VIVID) traded down 23% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Vivid Coin has a market cap of $22,046.00 and $59.00 worth of Vivid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Vivid Coin has traded down 44.7% against the dollar. One Vivid Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003280 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.51 or 0.03480842 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009751 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00252404 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00042348 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.28 or 0.00158509 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Vivid Coin Profile
Vivid Coin’s total supply is 7,116,276 coins and its circulating supply is 6,903,069 coins. Vivid Coin’s official Twitter account is @vividplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app. The official message board for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app/index.php/category/media.
Buying and Selling Vivid Coin
Vivid Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vivid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vivid Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vivid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vivid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vivid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.