Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. In the last week, Egretia has traded up 3.3% against the dollar. One Egretia token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and CoinEx. Egretia has a total market capitalization of $3.19 million and approximately $690,957.00 worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015122 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $170.48 or 0.02566694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00185916 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00041766 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 43.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00033722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Egretia’s genesis date was May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,218,636,064 tokens. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Egretia is blog.egretia.io. Egretia’s official website is egretia.io. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Egretia Token Trading
Egretia can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, CoinEx, IDEX, Bilaxy, OKEx and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Egretia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.