HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 26th. During the last week, HedgeTrade has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar. HedgeTrade has a market capitalization of $472.32 million and $413,151.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HedgeTrade token can currently be purchased for $1.64 or 0.00024674 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007347 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001432 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003749 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00034864 BTC.
HedgeTrade Token Profile
HedgeTrade (HEDG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,208,798 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com.
Buying and Selling HedgeTrade
HedgeTrade can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HedgeTrade should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.